We’ve all had to do it. It’s not fun. It sucks! It’s life.
What’s that, you ask? The waiting game… waiting for an answer, waiting for test results, waiting for a callback. No matter what you are waiting for, time ticks slowly. P-a-i-n-f-u-l-l-y slowly.
I am in the waiting zone. I am waiting to hear from Shark Tank to see if I made the cut, get to take the next step, continue the adventure in a big way.
PillowPack will move forward with or without Shark Tank, but it would be wildly exciting to proceed to Door #2!
I am finding that I am growing in mental toughness. I’ve always thought of myself as resilient, but I am now adding the word TOUGH.
While I wait, I am committed to using my time wisely. (Not waste it on anxiety and worrying. God has my back.)
- I am analyzing the market and strategizing for exposure and growth. It’s kind of exciting in its own way.
- I am streamlining the PillowPack construction process for efficiency and cost.
- I am researching large scale manufacturers.
- I am working on my other business, Color Street Nails.
- I am catching up on household tasks.
- I am enjoying the ride of a lifetime!
In my research, I am coming across so many travel bloggers and minimalist bloggers, giving voice to new and unique ideas and adventures. Who knew?
It is enlightening and exciting. I feel it expanding my entrepreneurial world. My dreams.
How do you handle waiting? Leave a comment below with any tips you have found useful.